Friday, August 27, 2010

Heading out of Town

I will be heading out-of-town later this evening and will be in Tulsa dealing with some family business and seeing a new baby that my cousin gave birth to earlier this month. So this site will be basically slow till at least September 2 when I return. As you know my grandmother is basically terminally ill and having to take care of family stuff during that time as well.

With that weekend being Labor Day, this site should return to normal which is on September 7 which is the week before the NAHL Season getting underway, as well as the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League (QMJHL), British Columbia Hockey League (BCHL), Alberta Junior Hockey League (AJHL), Maritime Hockey League (MHL) & the North American Hockey League (NAHL) all start that weekend. So it will start getting very busy after that.

I will see you then.

So it maybe slow now, but it will start getting busy again after

No comments:

Post a Comment