Thursday, December 29, 2011

Explantion over the Last Year

If your wondering why my website has been at a standstill for the past year, it's because I had to help take care of my terminally ill grandmother till she died back in May. She had been sick for a very long time and I wanted to help take care of her where she lived up in Oklahoma.

Since her death, I have been dealing with some of her business as were getting her house & another commercial building that she has owned for a very long time.

I'm sorry if I lost any readers/supporters over this time, but I'm looking forward to getting the site going again and to make some improvement's and gain more readers and attraction to help continue to help grow, support and promote the sport across the Southwestern Part of the United States.

Thank you for your patience.

This weekend, I'm at the North American Prospects Hockey League Showcase at the Dr. Pepper Stars Centers in Farmers Branch, Frisco & McKinney this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment